The ACS All Access Subscription provides comprehensive access to the valuable tools that organizations need to get ahead in R&D:
- ACS Journals: Find information on the cutting edge of science in ACS’s more than 70 journals. Get immediate access to any journal article, whether it’s a recent publication or part of our Archives. Put the most-cited suite of scientific journals to work in your research.
- ACS eBooks: Take a deeper look into a research topic with the peer-reviewed, novel research contained in ACS eBooks. Our eBooks cover research from 1949 to the present and provide more than 37,000 chapters across 1,700 books. These books contain essential research by the world’s leading scientists, including the work of 42 Nobel Laureates.
- ACS Reagent Chemicals: ACS Reagent Chemicals provides a single-resource solution for any scientist who needs to understand or apply ACS approved methods and specifications for analytical reagents.
- ACS In Focus: Renowned ACS In Focus authors cover a broad range of emerging topics, important techniques and related applications, career options, and ways in which topics are applied in business and industry. Any scientists who wants to get up to speed on a topic outside of their current competencies can benefit from this series.
- C&EN: Get objective news from the world’s largest scientific society. It’s the weekly science news source of record. Get access to every article, ad, and more from 1924 to the present to boost your industry awareness and aid in competitive research.
- ACS Guide to Scholarly Communication: A discovery is nothing if it cannot be communicated externally. With the volume of information in the world today, a resource like the Guide is an important tool to help researchers become more effective communicators, from lab notebook to boardroom.