ACS Reagent Chemicals
Stay up to date on standards
ACS Reagent Chemicals provides data about general physical properties and analytical uses for all reagent chemicals, as well as guidelines for standard analytical methods. We've made it easier to get the most up-to-date information—with supplements and updates that are fully integrated into an online version. Monographs are continuously under review by the ACS Committee on Analytical Reagents, and updates are released twice per year. The current online edition reflects the version of record.
Why choose ACS Reagent Chemicals?
ACS Reagent Chemicals is the must-have reference guide for analytical, industrial, and research labs. It contains purity specifications for almost 500 reagent chemicals and more than 500 standard-grade reference materials in an easy-to-use online format.
- Academic institutions: Keep a handy reference of exactly what’s allowed in ACS Reagent Grade chemicals used in the lab. Support the development of techniques that use the most well-established methods. Expose students now to a resource they will use in industrial practice.
- Corporate organizations: Help research teams refine their techniques through well-established methods. Help ensure that lab experiments produce the same results that will be seen during large-scale production. Safeguard products by complying with requirements from governing body organizations.
- Government organizations: Make it easier for researchers to employ well-established methods that produce reliable, repeatable results.
- Regular updates and additions by the ACS Committee on Analytical Reagents
- e-Alerts notifying users of updated content
- Permanent URLs to the current version
- Summary of updates and changes going back to 2016 and moving forward
- Mobile-friendly operation with live links between reagents and methods
- HTML or printable PDF formats
- Full-text and keyword searching
- Highlights for safety issues, handling requirements, and stock solution preparations
- Clickable, copiable equations that provide easy transfer
Get full-text access
ACS Reagent Chemicals is a database-style reference that is constantly maintained for currency and authority. It is available to organizations of all types and sized by annual or multi-year subscription.
The Need for Quality Reagents
Using high purity reagents during product development prevents errors that can cause delayed decisions and holding back product launches. In this white paper about pharmaceutical development, learn about ways to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies, useful features of ACS Reagent Chemicals, and the ways in which the ACS Committee on Analytical Reagents keep pace with testing methods and new technology developments.Get Access to White Paper