Manage My Institutional Account
Usage Insights and More
ACS is committed to demonstrating the value of our institutional solutions and providing meaningful insight into how our products and services are being used by your patrons. Using our dedicated administrator portal, you can access a variety of tools and resources to maximize the impact of your institutional subscriptions.
Looking for more information about how to set up your new account? View the instructions below or download our Quick Start Guide for New Subscribers.
You have been designated as an Administrator of your institution’s online subscriptions to content on the ACS Publications website. Prior to serving in this role you must activate your new status.
To complete your registration:
- Create an ACS ID – Follow the instructions in the preceding link and register for a free ACS ID using the email address that you wish to use for your Administrator’s account. If you already have an ACS ID account using that email address you may skip this step.
- Log in to the system using your ACS ID created in the previous step. After log in you will be taken to the Administration Activation page. Here you will be asked to type “yes” in agreeing to our online access license.
- Once you have agreed to our online access, please go the Contact Us form, provide your contact information along with the following information:
- Under Please tell us the primary nature of your inquiry, please select “admin registration”.
- Under Please add a few comments describing your need, please add your ACS ID that was created in step #1 and include your Name and your Institution Name.
Customer Support will complete your request within two business days and you will receive confirmation in your email. If you have questions about your subscriptions or this process, please contact Sales Operations Customer Support. Please note that we have safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access of customer data
How to set up your administrator portal
How to access usage reports
Access your institutional account online via the administrator portal to:
- View and download COUNTER-compliant usage reports
- Manage subscriptions
- Access KBART files customized to your institution
- Manage tokens and your IP address
- Set up co-branding on our website with your institution/company logo
For other forms and documents, including MARC records, please visit our Forms & Documents page.
Contact Sales Operations Customer Support for assistance
Phone: 1-888-338-0012 (U.S. only)
+1-614-447-3674 (outside the U.S.)
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET