Forms & Documents
Journal and Subscription Information
Look here for resources related to print subscription pricing, MARC and KBART files, sample licenses, and more.
All customers wishing to initiate a purchase or subscribe to any ACS Publications products should contact their regional sales professional for an official quotation. After that official quotation is accepted, ACS requires an executed ACS Institutional Access Agreement (“Sales Agreement”) prior to activation of any online products.
ACS Publications provides several authentication methods for gaining access. Explore the options to see what method is most suitable for your organization.
American Chemical Society is pleased to provide high quality MARC records via self-serve download and via OCLC WorldShare. All MARC records are available at no charge.
- For self-service download, visit ACS MARC Records to download records for your organization.
- To receive MARC records via OCLC WorldShare, customers must complete the one-time setup process if your library does not already have access to OCLC WorldShare Collection Manager. If you have questions, please contact your region’s OCLC Support.
- ACS Publications Portfolio KBART – updated monthly
- ACS Open Access Collection – updated monthly
- ACS All Publications Collection – updated monthly
- ACS Core Plus Collection – static
- ACS Classic Core Plus Collection – static
- ACS Teaching Package Collection – updated yearly
- ACS Legacy Archive Collection – static
- ACS In Focus Inaugural Collection – static
- ACS In Focus Collection 1 – static
- ACS eBooks Complete Collection – updated monthly
- 2021 ACS eBooks Collection – updated monthly
- 2020 ACS eBooks Collection – static
- 2019 ACS eBooks Collection – static
- 2018 ACS eBooks Collection – static
- ACS eBooks Archive Collection – static
- ACS eBooks Education Collection – static
- ACS eBooks Education Collection, Update – static
- ACS Guide to Scholarly Communication Collection – static
- ACS Reagent Chemicals Collection – static
Institutional customers can access KBART files customized to your institution within the Administrator Portal.