ACS Core Plus Package
A flexible foundation of access
The ACS Core Plus package provides unlimited usage of 20 of ACS's most-accessed journals, plus C&EN for news. In addition to unlimited usage of included content, Core Plus subscribers receive tokens that may be used to access content not included in the package, including journals, books, news, and reference works—even archives.
Why choose the ACS Core Plus Package?
- Meet the needs of educators, researchers, and students by providing unlimited access to a broad array of the most in-demand journals.
- Keep faculty happy with access to the full ACS portfolio while keeping costs in check.
- Add individual journals at a discounted price to tailor the package to your institution’s needs.
- Balance access and cost with unlimited access to a core set of journals and tokens for additional content.
- Support the journal, book, and news needs of departments across campus including chemistry, physics, engineering, biology, and allied health professions.
What’s inside the ACS Core Plus Package?
The ACS Core Plus package now includes 20 journals, plus news, and an allocation of tokens to use on any ACS content outside of these products.*
Get unlimited access to:
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- ACS Catalysis
- ACS Nano
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Reviews
- Chemistry of Materials
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry
- Journal of Chemical Education
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Nano Letters
- Organic Letters
- The Journal of Organic Chemistry
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry
- Chemical & Engineering News Global Enterprise
*Allocated tokens can be used for all other journal, book, and archive content except the ACS In Focus series.