ACS Evidence Based Acquisition for ACS eBooks
ACS Evidence Based Acquisition (EBA) empowers libraries to take control of eBook acquisition while eliminating guesswork. Simply meet a minimum purchase commitment to get a year of full evaluation access to more than 1,500 ACS eBooks. After the end of the evaluation term, ACS will provide a usage report to help you decide which eBooks you want to purchase.
Why choose ACS Evidence Based Acquisition (EBA)?
- Have confidence you’re investing in the books your patrons genuinely need and use.
- Sample our entire collection (including the ACS Symposium Series and Advances in Chemistry Series) for a full year.
- Choose the number of books that fit your budget. The greater the number of eBooks you commit to purchasing, the lower the cost per book.
- Enjoy three months after your evaluation period to decide on purchase; easily upgrade your purchase commitment during that period if you want more books than planned. Use your free usage report to decide which books to purchase.
- Get unlimited usage by an unlimited number of simultaneous users for all purchased eBooks.
All ACS eBooks, including the ACS Symposium Series and ACS Advances in Chemistry. ACS In Focus e-books are not included. They are hosted on a separate platform and not currently compatible with the EBA package.