ACS Legacy Archives
Unlock timeless value
Some of the world’s most cutting-edge discoveries are still being influenced by yesterday’s research. Get the ACS Legacy Archives and equip your researchers with 117 years of content that continues to be in high demand.
Why choose the ACS Legacy Archives?
- The concepts captured in the ACS Legacy Archives are applied in new ways every day. References to the Archives still appear in new patent applications, including patents for some of today’s most-prescribed drugs.
- ACS Legacy Archives integration into the ACS Publications platform provides a single search tool with enhanced discoverability and full-text searching, making it easier than ever to locate important journal data.
- ACS’s stellar reputation is built on the decades of reputable research contained in the ACS Legacy Archives. This collection provides a lasting, searchable, digital historic record for all ACS journals covered, helping you save physical space.
The ACS Legacy Archives includes all ACS journal content published up to and including 1995. That includes more than 460,000 articles spanning more than a century of scientific research. The Archives are represented in all 80 Chemical Abstracts sections, demonstrating the depth and breadth of historic content from the following journals:
- Accounts of Chemical Research
- Analytical Chemistry
- Bioconjugate Chemistry
- Chemical Research in Toxicology
- Chemical Reviews
- Chemistry of Materials
- Energy & Fuels
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry
- Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data
- Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Journal of Natural Products
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- The Journal of Organic Chemistry
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry